Lötus menstrual pads - Overnight Maxi * IMPROVED
Our new and improved model offers a double snaps closure for a better fit of your Lötus menstrual pads.
Reusable menstrual pads - Lötus by Omaïki
Style : Overnight Maxi
Did you know that many municipalities offer subsidies for the purchase of reusable menstrual hygiene products? Check with your city or learn more on the blog, HERE.
Designed for comfortable daily use, the MAXI pad has proven itself! Its long format gives you peace of mind in terms of absorption as well as the protected surface of your underwear.
The wings hold the pad in place with a snap that attaches to the bottom of the panty. Since the wings are made of our waterproof fabric, there is no transfer between the pad, when it is saturated, and the panties.
- Our pads do not require soaking.
- Reusable hygienic pads are more economical than menstrual panties.
- More convenient to change during the day than a menstrual panty with built-in absorption.
- More comfortable than a disposable pad.
- Made in Quebec for over 12 years.
- Several sizes of washable pads available,
- Absorption : High++
- Length : 12.5'' / 31.5 cm
- Absorption (unbleached white fabric) : 56% bamboo viscose - 24% organic cotton - 20% polyester
- Waterproof barrier (colored fabric): PUL - 100% polyester
- Sold in packs of 2 pads (same model)
- Made in Quebec with local fabrics
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR LÖTUS PADS
- Washer - Dryer.
- The use of a soft detergent such as "diaper detergent" is recommended.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- For more details, please consult our Lötus Pads Care Guide.
How many pads should I order?
As each woman's menstrual cycle is different, your needs in terms of feminine hygiene are also quite different. Here's a little chart to help you make your selection.
To make your life easier, we have designed a starter kit for you that includes a waterproof carrying pouch and our 3 most popular pads.
Why are our pads White inside and not Black?
In order to reduce the risk of reactions, irritations and itching, we have chosen a soft fabric, without dyes or coloring agents and unbleached.
Your health and feminine hygiene are important to us!
Being able to see if the pad has reached its maximum absorption capacity is already much more reassuring, which is often not possible with a dark pad.
Afraid that your pads might stain?
There are effective solutions to remove stains from your towels, such as sunlight (yes, yes!), Stain Remover Powder, Madame Blancheville's Bar or Sodium Percarbonate.
What if I have to go to the office or out of the house during my period?
No worries! Our double-pockets waterproof pouches allow you to carry spare menstrual pads and put used ones in the closed part. And because they're discreet and pretty, there's no need to be embarrassed about having your pouch within reach!
Can I play sports while wearing a reusable feminine pad?
Yes, you can! Just like you would with any other menstrual protection.
Just make sure you wear a tight-fitting cotton panty and go! Get moving!
When you wear your washable pads, we recommend using a cotton panty, which will ideally be quite tight. This will allow your menstrual protection to stay in place.