Nighttime Trainers - Baby Blue
We help make your kid's nights easier and your mornings cheerful!. Our Nighttime trainers are specially designed for older children. They look like underwear and not a diaper, so your kid won't be reluctant to wear these even if they are potty trained during the day.
Parents love Omaïki Nighttime Trainers since they are perfect for heavy wetters and designed for kids experiencing bedwetting.
WHY PARENTS LOVE OUR NIGHTTIME TRAINERS
Better protection (approximate absorption capacity - with 2 inserts*) : 28oz
- Wetproof shell : 100% PUL
- Sewn-in absorption : 56% bamboo viscose-24% organic cotton-20% polyester
- Each pair has some bamboo layers sewn into the wet zone, however for better performance, we suggest adding extra insert(s)*
- Better comfort : 100% polyester inner lining (AWJ- athletic mesh) for a ''stay-dry'' effect
- Better fit : Kids won't feel like they're wearing a baby's diaper
- Buy local : Made in Canada with Canadian fabrics
*Must be used with extra inserts (sold separately HERE)
Washer/Dryer Remove inserts before washing. Wash inside/out. We recommend washing your trainers & inserts 5-6 times before first use. We recommend using a cloth diaper detergent. Tumble dry.
Do not soak or rinse trainers or inserts before washing. Store in a pail liner, wetbag or cloth diaper pail before next wash.
AVAILABLE IN 5 SIZES - FROM XS TO XXL
XS : 18-24m **
S : 3-4y
M : 5-6y
L : 7-8y
XL : 9-10y
XXL : 11-12y **
**special order only
Our sizing chart will help you choose the best size for your kid. Listed measurements are for information purpose only and a fit test might be a good option if you have any doubt on the right size your child needs. Personal hygiene products like trainers cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded.